One can get pretty sad when they are all alone. After they’ve been
beaten by their spouse over and over again... after they’ve seen
their son beaten... their daughter terrorized...
the hours of mental abuse... the shame of the
sexual abuse that has been dealt to me... well, one can get
pretty sad when they’re left alone.
Why would a spouse do this to a family? Why rip the
love to shreds?
Sorry to say, this is a true story. A recollection of how a spouse,
a brother, a church and the legal system created a sad tale --
a tale of how to fail the children.
Since it's about a wife beating her husband, it may be hard
to believe. It may be even harder to believe this wife
is a mother who beats her son. I'd never received an
adequate understanding of discrimination until this sexual
discrimination reigned down on me. There is no hope
for a husband. There is no hope for a father. My only
hope is -- by telling how my son, daughter, and I were abused...
well, perhaps... others might not be abused.
... please stay tuned.
Do You Have Questions? Comments?
Would you like to play the game of life?
We apologize for not having a complete listing of credits.
Everyone involved deserves the proper credit. As we can,
additional names shall be recognized.
- Janet Brouse -- Main Character
- Cheryl Sattin, Esquire -- Devil's Advocate
- Linda Wechter / Philadelphia Magazine -- Christmas Photography
- Joy Copeland -- Wide Angle Photography
- Whitpain Police Department -- Terrorism
- Laurie "Not So" Swift -- Oxymoron
- The First Presbyterian Church Of Ambler -- Immoral Support
- Mom -- Proof Reading & Support Team
- Other Friends and Family -- Proof Reading & Support Team
- The Children -- Proof Reading, Love & Support Team
- God -- Grace